Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coffee Talk

Coffee of the day: Kona
Just Read: Grabbed by Vicious by Lolita Lopez
On Deck: Caught by Menace by Lolita Lopez
                Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
                Frankendom by Robin L Rotham
Writing: Bait and Switch
Recipe of the Week: Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers
Shut up and take my money! Star Wars Death Star Tea Infuser
Movie Madness: SyFy Original Movies


Happy Hump Day. I am finally starting to get over this nasty virus I've had for the last week. Nothing like a summer cold to throw everything out of whack. To be honest, I haven't written anything in days. I've been resting and marathoning through SyFy Original movies. Yes, it was spurred on by the cinematic masterpiece known as Sharknado. This week's gems included Arachnoquake, Sharktopus and Jersey Shore Shark Attack. I'm officially cheesed out, feeling better and ready to get back to work.

I've been contemplating what to do after I finish the next two books in the Bound to You series and I've decided to take a small break from BDSM and work on something in the paranormal realm. Should be fun even if that's a ways off yet. I need to finish Jared and Sophia's story as well as the fourth book which I'm happy to announce will be Ivy's book. As of now, I don't have anymore stories planned for the series. That may change though. I'll keep you updated.

In other news, Shari over at Delighted reader posted this awesome review of A Firm Hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment