Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Coffee Talk

Coffee of the Day: Coconut
Just Read: Deep Desires by Charlotte Stein
On Deck: Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
                An Appetite for Murder by Lucy Burdette
                Warlord Unarmed by Cynthia Sax
Writing: Bait and Switch
Recipe of the Week: Clean eating chocolate chip cookie dough cake
Waiting for: Catching Fire (it cannot come fast enough)

Busy this week. I'm trying to get prepared for school to begin. We have two weeks left and I haven't done any shopping. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. That's me, procrastinator extraordinaire. I've written a few pages this in Bait and Switch so I haven't been entirely unproductive on the writing front. I've also had a few brainstorming sessions with one of my crit partners *cough* Aline Hunter *cough*. Great stuff coming from her in the next few months. Have you seen her new cover?


Holy hotness, right? The book is a good one, too. Her fans are going to love it. 

As for me, on the personal front, I've started a very rigorous new training routine with a detailed eating plan. It's kicking my ass. I am so sore it hurts to move. It's a good hurt though. Means it's working! I'm also cheering on my brother's beautiful girlfriend, Angelica Kathleen, who is currently training for WBFF World's Las Vegas. So proud of her! 

I'm going to try and enjoy the last few days of summer we have left because after that it's all grind. Bait and Switch is due by the end of the year so I need to get my butt writing! Have a good week everyone and check out the latest review for A Firm Hand.  It's a Night Owl Top Pick


           

No comments:

Post a Comment