Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coffee Talk

Coffee of the day: Vanilla Biscotti
Just Read: Waking Kiss by Annabel Joseph
On Deck: Changed by Aline Hunter
                Grabbed by Vicious by Lolita Lopez
                Camilla's Consequences by Helena Harker
Writing: Bait and Switch
Current TV Obsession: Teen Wolf (don't laugh!)
Recipe of the Week: Tiramisu Pancakes





Coffee in hand, I'm attempting to plan out my week. Summer is always a difficult time for me as an author. I have the kids at home and finding time to write is never an easy task. Right now I'm outlining Bait and Switch, Jared and Sophia's story. This one is going to be fun, but will require some seriously creative thinking. With both of them being Dominants, I have my work cut out for me. What's worse...my brain doesn't want to cooperate with me on this at all. It keeps feeding me bits of the paranormal erom I started earlier this year. Figures, doesn't it?

I finished up Annabel Joseph's Waking Kiss this week. Such a good book. I don't normally go for the BDSM as therapy trope. I have quite a few issues with it, but...Annabel pulled it off. I have a thing for flawed characters, throw in BDSM and ballet? Sold! This book did it for me in a big way. It's not as hardcore as some of her other novels. Even though the themes may be similar -- we've seen BDSM and ballet from her before --  each book has something new and fresh to offer. Go get this one. You won't be disappointed.

In other news, I joined Silken Sheets and Seduction's Summer Seduction Blog Hop which will take place on August 14th. Check out the awesome digital book bundle they'll be giving away.

If you haven't clicked on the recipe link above, what are you waiting for? Look at these! I'll be making them this week. Can't wait to dig in.






No comments:

Post a Comment