Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What day is it?

It seems like I've been away forever. I'm still trying to get over this lingering illness so I haven't done much writing. Adding a little here to and there to Consensual Risk is about all I can manage. On a brighter note, my edits for Wrapped Around Your Finger have begun. It's always a little overwhelming adjusting to a new publishing house and the way things are done there. Luckily I have a good editor.
Since I do have a new release in the works, I thought I'd post a blurb for it. It's unofficial of course, but at least I can give you a taste of what's to come.
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Plus-sized fetish model and aspiring chef, Indigo Hartley has plenty of tattoos and a fiery attitude to match. When she’s offered a job as a sushi model for one of Miami’s trendiest restaurants, she jumps at the chance. Little does the country mouse, turned city vixen know that what starts out as a modeling job, will end up the answer to all her kinky fantasies.
Banner Faust has worked his ass off and sacrificed his love life to become a rock star in the culinary world. On what should be the biggest night of his career, he realizes something is missing from his life, the submissive woman he’s always craved. The curvy new model with the blue-streaked hair and innate submissive nature just might be the one he’s been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment