Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Squee!!! Supernatural is tonight!

As most of you know, I am a rabid Supernatural fan. Love me those Winchester boys. The season six premier is tonight at 9 p.m. EST on CW. I'm jumping-up-and-down excited about this. I was so happy when Sarah Gamble announced there would be a season six. For the longest time we believed that Eric Kripke would end our beloved show with the end of the Apocalypse and we'd forever be watching re-runs to get our Dean fix. We get one more year. I can't wait to see what's in store for our boys and their family.

Here's a look at the bloopers from last season.



And...in case you need a little teaser while you're waiting for nine o'clock to roll around, I have one for you!



I'll be on twitter during the show, so be sure to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment